- Credit me. IN the information below the picture if uploaded here on DeviantArt.com, ON the picture itself if uploaded on any other site than DeviantArt.com.
- Send me a link to the finished picture.
- And yes, you may use it on Sim/rpg sites.
- Do not – under any circumstances whatsoever – repost or redistribute the original photo anywhere. You may NOT use this picture in its original form. It must be used as a reference or altered digitally first.
- You must NOT upload the original stock on Photobucket.com, Tinypic.com or on any other web album. This site should be the one and only source for the original photo. So if you wish to show it to someone, please send them a link to it instead.
This Stock Photo may be use in prints and for commercial purposes, but I’d like to know for what purpose before you do so.
I would like to use this as part of a photo-manip, with the intention to sell the finished product as an art print on my Etsy, as well as on various goods on my Cafepress store (mugs, posters, etc). I intend to using only the bird, combined with a couple of other stocks, and of course I will credit you on the image itself (with myself and the other stock providers). I wanted to ask before I started work on it. Thanks!